SHOPPING on the highstreet: Wilkinsons budget clay mask

If you love a good pamper on a budget then this is definitely a must-have product for you. Its part of the Wilkinson's Fruit collection which is full of washing and bathing products with intensely fruity fragrances that helps uplift you and your senses! For 95p you get a cute pod of clay available in tons of different fragrances, I've discovered one pot stretches to two facemasks as well. I also purchased the face mask kit for 95p including a bowl, plastic applicator and brush, I have managed for years without applicators but it does save the mess. Clay is so good for an oily skin complexion like me and it really did do the job in helping my skin and making it feel soft and smooth but understanding how long to keep it on for makes a massive difference. Knowing the three phases of a clay face mask are important.
 
Phase 1 (Damp phase) The clay is wet and sticky on the skin and its drinking in all the beneficial minerals from the mask
Phase 2 (Start of the dry phase) The clay is lightening in colour on your face but still tacky to touch, your capillaries are being exercised from the clay drying and is stimulating blood flow as the mask cools and is tightening
Phase 3 (Dry phase) The clay is completely dry and flaking, it is drawing all moisture from the surface of your skin becoming dry and irritated
With this in mind you can have a safe and relaxing pampering session, without irritation and enjoy all the different fragranced goodies in the Wilkinson's range.
Sxxx

Comments

  1. Interesting but if its a three day regime surely you wash away the clay after each application, so do you you apply mask on three consequent days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the different phases are what happens whilst the mask is on your face, you should wash it off at phase two so it doesn't cause any irritation! :)

      Delete
  2. 95p!! That's a right bargain. I love clay masks, they're probably one of the only "at home" beauty treatments that I truly rank. They always leave my face feeling fresh, smooth and clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't believe it either! :O I totally agree, I am definitely going to get some more! Happy pampering!

      Delete

Post a Comment