SHOPPING on the highstreet: Sainsburys Country Fair Homeware Range

I do my regular food shop in my local Sainsburys and always venture down the homewares aisle. I have found some lovely decorative pieces for the home in Sainsburys and they're always of good quality too! Although some of their current stock isn't to my taste I can appreciate how beautiful it is. If you love the classic country look, their Country Fair collection would be right up your street!  Woven wicker, rope and carved wood feature alongside warmly coloured glassware and terracotta for a relaxed, handcrafted feel. There are also beautiful white washed candlesticks, wooden lanterns and wooden tealight trays with amber glass votives, my favourite pick is the amber glass vase and it would fit in my home even though its a modern style interior. These three are my favourite from the collection, how adorable is the cushion!
CUSHION £15
VASE £12
BASKETS £10
 
Take a look online over on
Sxxx

Comments