VISUAL MERCHANDISING on the highstreet: My Outdoor Living display

First post so here is my first piece of work in store for the season. I wanted to create a visual impact for the front of the home wares floor (which I love to spend my time on) and create a colourful exciting display! I’ve seen a lot of this stock come in over the past few weeks and with another drop of newness I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this!

 


I set the table up in an informal manner adding dip trays, wooden boards, very cool lemonade bottles and lots of different coloured plastic cups. Its surprisingly difficult to try and make something look like it’s not been thought about, so I tried not to fiddle about with everything too much! I had a quick flick through our home magazine for inspiration, and to see what sort of look they had gone for. At the back of the table I added in cushions and hampers and followed on with the stock from the table, merchandised once again not too formal but so it was easy to grab whatever you wanted.
 

 
 
 
Im in love with these lanterns! I added these underneath the table on the Astroturf I had got sooo excited about, along with scattered cushions and a blanket that’s part of the Outdoor living range to create a laid back/lived in look.
 
All products used in my display are available from House of Fraser, and are part of their Outdoor Living range. I'm definitely going to get some of the geometric print cushions and one of the glass lemonade bottles! HELLO SUMMER!!!
S xxx 
 
 




Comments