SHOPPING ON THE HIGHSTREET: Jane Foster designs

I seem to have a large amount of mugs in my cupboard, and now I want to add to the collection. I came across these in my local Steamer Trading Cookshop store, I love the cute designs on them and it fits in with the colourful/Scandinavian style my home is decorated in. When I looked online at janefoster.co.uk I was happily surprised to see other beautiful products sporting these cool prints and designs. There was cute cushions, tote bags and ragdoll kits for kids! Make International are the stockists of the mugs and glassware (it will handily pop you over to their site when you click the link) its a great website celebrating all different quirky kitchen accessories that I would love to have, I can't wait to browse more! I'm sure there will be more blog posts up soon on these wonderful designs. Its products like this that add that sense of personality to a home, and makes it unique.
MUGS £10.00
GLASS £4.00
There's also mini mugs for kids at £4.50!
What do you think about these designs?
Sxxx

Comments