VISUAL MERCHANDISING on the highstreet: My Summer windows 2014










I love these windows! The bright pop of contrasting colors definitely made these stand out on the high street. We was really commercial picking the best high summer product in-store, and getting everybody inspired for their first holiday purchase! I dressed one of the casual windows, with a contrasting blue and pink color palette against the orange backdrop. I used lots of Tommy Hilfiger, Lee denim and converse shoes to keep it casual, you can’t go wrong with the classics! One of the key pieces for me is the Vero Moda printed maxi- I’m not one to wear maxi dresses but this is so colorful and pretty. I've taken a few pictures of product handling on podiums too! They’re generally dressed in lines of three or five and are layered from small to large back to front creating blocks of color. I tried to layer the product so the colors were contrasting against one another; I especially think the white looks great against the hot pink! The blue windows were dressed by one of the girls on the team; again the pinks and purples contrast the blue backdrop. This was dressed to a beach theme, I’m in love with the Biba bikini!  I’m really proud of these windows, and can’t wait to get stuck in to the second phase of summer!
 
Sxxx

Comments