SHOPPING on the highstreet: Packing up your lunch

Its the new year and the new year resolutions are the same old, one usually being to save money the next to be a little healthier.  I try to make healthy meals and take them to work for lunch, working full time it really lessens the blow on the bank account. Since following these resolutions there was a packed lunch bag sized hole in my life and this filled it perfectly! I was introduced to these little lunch bags by a friend, they're from Primark and are only a pound each. I got a couple so I could throw them away when they got a bit tatty. There's a couple of different prints to choose from too. It just makes me that little bit more organised in a morning with it all packed up and ready to go, and its better then throwing it in my everyday bag. Don't you think?
Sxxx

Comments