VISUAL MERCHANDISING on the high street: Dickins & Jones in store

This in store site is inspired by our transitional windows (pictures will be up soon), this time of the year we strip back the windows, keep it simple and dress them to new stock. Although Dickins & Jones isn't a brand I would buy for my home, I really do enjoy dressing with it! Its so colourful and playful, which means most of the time you can go a bit crazy. It was the dog cushion that caught my eye and then everything else followed to create an insight into the Dickins & Jones collection. We branded all the windows and framed the stock with the pink tape so it seemed fitting to follow through in store with. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and cant wait to carry on dressing the other sites with the same look.



I'm in love with the dog and his flat cap!!
I hope your feeling inspired!
Sxxx

Comments