BRANDS on the highstreet: Boomf

I don't think I have ever been so excited about giving a gift until this Valentines day when I gave my boyfriend these personalised marshmallows! He is a hugggge fan of marshmallows so these were a  perfect gift to buy him, and he absolutely loved them! They're just so fun and something a little bit different. I remember first finding Boomf on Instagram and I couldn't wait to get some, there so easy to do as well as you can link your Boomf account up to your Instagram or Facebook and drop the photos in from there. There is an option to jigsaw just one photo on your 9 marshmallows but I liked the mix of different photos together, and the quality of picture is good too. I paid £15 for nine marshmallows and they were posted for free to my letter box. So simple! I also experienced there customer service over telephone and email and it was brilliant! I couldn't recommend Boomf anymore!
Go give them a try!
Sxxx

Comments

Post a Comment