BRANDS on the highstreet: Rituals

If you've never tried this foamy goodness, you need to! I myself can only tell you about this foaming shower gel, but oh my it is amazing! It reminds me a little of men's shaving foam when you first pump it out the can, it's a gel that quickly turns into a silky mousse. It lathers up really well, and a little goes a long way. Now it would take something really special to take me away from my usual Molton Brown body wash, but I use this on the days I want that pamper/spa feel in the shower when I've got a hair mask on. They're reasonably priced at £8.50 a can, and the smells are delicious! The fragrances I've used are fairly subtle but you can still smell them after being out the shower for a while. With Valentines day tomorrow, its the perfect pick me up as a gift to your loved ones. There are ranges for men and women, and it doesn't just stop at body care, there's a whole range of different departments online!
 
Rituals is all about enriching the body and soul, and it certainly helps me on these cold British winter mornings!
Sxxx

Comments