SHOPPING on the highstreet: An unexpected perfume

Now I'm an absolute sucker for perfume, and normally I tend to sniff out the more expensive ones. My all time favourite is Chloe, I cannot get enough of it and I always receive compliments when I wear it. So I was a little shocked when my mum told me about a perfume that was hitting headlines from Lidl. Yup, that German discount supermarket is making a fragrance that is not too far from a bottle of Hugo Boss Orange! Now there has been a lot of discussion about it, no it probably doesn't use natural oils, no the bottle isn't pretty as such but yes it does smell amazing and yes it does last! For a £3.99 bottle of perfume I am over the moon I have discovered this perfume and its my go to for everyday at work. It has top notes of apple, heart notes of white flowers and base notes of sandalwood, olive tree, vanilla, and crème brulee.
 
If your sceptical about it just give it a try, it wont break the bank after all!
Sxxx

Comments