SHOPPING on the highstreet: Wonderfit jeans

I have massive problems with jeans, like most women my weight fluctuates and then the jeans I love don't fit anymore (sigh). There a staple in my wardrobe but yet the hardest thing to buy. I will give almost any jean a try and I will pay whatever amount to get the perfect fit jean. Welcome George at Asda's Wonderfit jean! For £18 you bag yourself a jean with an ultra stretchy denim using a compact weave with high elastane content that basically feels like a second skin! They're sized in small, medium and large and follow you up and down in weight loss or gain without bagging, sagging or cutting- perfection! Now I will admit the fabric is quite thin, but what do you expect with such a high elastane content? I myself would rather a comfortable stretch jean than a stiff uncomfortable jean, but its what you prefer! They have a range of skinny or boot cut, I grabbed myself a second pair of classic blue skinny and this autumnal burgundy colour. The length sits just right for me without any excess bagging at the ankle and I absolutely could not live without them! Wardrobe staple, DONE!
Sxxx

Comments