SHOPPPING on the highstreet: Basics- The Blazer

Where would be without staple basics in our wardrobe? This one is from Zara, I got it in the winter sale for about thirty pounds reduced from eighty and to be honest its far from basic. I am a big believer in buying quality, I save for key pieces in my wardrobe and even though I bagged this one in the sale I certainly would have paid full price for it, lets just say I was lucky! This blazer is so beautiful, it fits me like its tailored made and normally when buying a blazer I have issues with at least one aspect of  it, but I don't! The material has a slight pattern to it but its hardly noticeable, it just adds a more expensive edge to it in my opinion. The amount of outfits I could wear with this blazer are endless, so cost per wear I'm definitely winning. I'm currently trying to invest in basics, even down to the odd basic vee and crew neck tee, and this is my first staple piece to begin my collection.
 
Sxxx

Comments