BRANDS on the highstreet: Blott

I came across this brand whilst shopping on my week off, I had never heard of it before stumbling across it. It sold mostly stationary and then other bits and bobs that fit under that sort of cool random bracket that everyone enjoys to partake in every now and again. Now if there was one thing in particular that stood out to me it was their vast array of erasers, sounds a little odd but they really are  the cutest things I have ever seen! Here's my favourite picks.
 
There is such a huge choice of all different categories but these cute little foodie ones were my favourite!  Prices range but don't go over £1.10 each. You can even buy little boxes to contain them all, I loved the huge macaroon at £5!
 

These specific ones were from the Iwako range but Blott do have their own eraser packs too for about £3. I spotted a tea time pack with cups and saucers and a makeup one with an eye shadow palette and lipsticks. There is a huge selection for boys and girls, and I honestly think they're just a bit of fun to brighten up a boring old work desk or something children would love to collect and use at school!
 
They stock all this online too:
Go take a look and get your stationary geek on like I did!
Sxxx
 
 


Comments