BRANDS on the highstreet: Soap & Glory

I stumbled across these products trying to find a dupe Anastasia Beverly hills brow wiz, this one was recommended by a lot of beauty bloggers so I thought I would give it a whirl! I really wanted the Archery 2in1 Brow filling pencil and brush but it wasn't in stock so I opted for the Archer Brow tint and precision shaping pencil. I always use Benefits Brow Zings in medium but I wanted to see how a pencil would look (I cant ever seem to get a super neat brow line with the wax) and I must admit it was impressive! I used this on my mum too as she doesn't have much brow left through over plucking over the years and the brow tint didn't move at all when applied directly to skin. I used the pencil to soften it slightly and the results were perfect.
 
Next up was the Arch de triumph Two-step shaping and highlighting crayon, I wasn't going to buy this but I thought it would be perfect to drop in my bag to perfect my brows on the go. I am super happy with this even more so than the Archery pencil. The highlighter really makes the difference, I tend to use YSL touché éclat but it isn't as defined as this super smudgy crayon. Its so easy to apply a defined line under the brow and smudge it out down towards the lid.
 
And lastly was their Glow all out Highlighting powder, I have wanted one for a while as I'm currently using Benefits High beam and I fancied a change. I do love high beam and I think it creates a great effect using a stipple brush but this just looked a little softer. It has got a little glitter in it which I'm still unsure of but I will definitely get my use out of it! Its a perfect finish to dewy skin I'm trying to create at the minute.
 

 I was a little apprehensive at using Soap and Glory make-up products at first as I'm used to just using their body and bath collection, but I am coming round to it for sure! The pretty packaging also makes me love it that little bit more, they just seem to get it so right.
 
S xxx

Comments