SHOPPING on the highstreet: Marks and Spencers shirt

I have always know about Marks and Spencer's Limited edition collection and how stylish some of the pieces are but never actually bought from the range. I popped in to one of their larger stores whilst shopping on my day off and saw this beautiful golden shirt. Now I'm not a fan of colour but I was drawn to it and the beautiful silk material its made from, it had that 70's style vibe I'm loving at the minute too! I would definitely recommend going to have a look at their Limited edition collection, and banish that 'old granny' stigma Mark's have been tied with in the past. It was the attention to customers needs that also left a positive feeling for me, they had really thought about the issues us women have with shirts! If you don't know what I am talking about you will in a minute!
I'm not one to suffer with this problem myself as I'm not blessed with a large bosom, but I know a lot of women who wear shirts and have that awful gaping over their chest. To solve this Marks and Spencer's have introduced a NO PEEP PLACKET in which there are buttons on the underside to fasten, its so simple yet so effective!
 
I think its a genius idea and I noticed they had used this on the majority of their shirts in store! Its that little something that would help us ladies feel that little bit less insecure.
Sxxx

Comments