SHOPPING on the highstreet: Mineral Magic

I really dislike the cheesy JML adverts on the T.V and normally I wouldn't look twice at their products, especially if it was a beauty product but my mum had purchased this and wasn't happy with look of it on her skin so I thought I would give it a try. I'm not completely in love with the product BUT it is something I would use. In amazement I saw blemishes and red tones in my skin disappear, it was light, it wasn't cakey or powdery and it felt so smooth. For £9.99 I thought the product was very good, I think I'm going to use it more in a summer when I just want something light on my face and my skin has a slight bronze to it. I haven't ever used its competitors such as Bare Minerals to compare as I'm a liquid foundation lover but for a first try I was impressed! The packaging does leave a little bit to desire and I did use my own buffing brush, but the small brush created the same effect. It also explained the method behind all the colour dots which was quite interesting to read as you could use that information when purchasing other products.
All in all the moral of the story is to try something new once in a while!
Sxxx

Comments