SHOPPING on the highstreet: Next Spring 2015 campaign

Now I've become a big fan of Next over the past few months so in my recent online order I requested their directory. Along it came with their Labels brochure and February/March 2015 brochure, and it didn't disappoint. I rarely shop in the cities larger store so I never get to see their full collections, I had a good look through and saw some great pieces that will look amazing in spring and take me right through to summer. Here's some of the pieces I'm in love with.
CONKER CROPPED UTILITY JACKET £38
 
BLACK DUNGAREES £50
 
WORKWEAR BERMUDA SHORTS £20 
 
 WHISTLES UTILITY POCKET DRESS £130

I was a little surprised to see all the brands they stock, the collections were only small but the pieces were beautiful. Another surprise was seeing one of my favourite models of the moment Suki Waterhouse on the front of their Label magazine, it just shows how much Next seem to be turning corners catering for the younger target market. It felt fresh and youthful but still catered to every age range. I'm a sucker for a brochure or a glossy mag, and I honestly did find it inspiring to read!
Sxxx

Comments