SHOPPING on the highstreet: Primark false nails

Every blogger seems to be using these at the minute so I jumped on the band wagon and thought I would give them a try, my first experience was pretty poor as the glue didnt stick well and I ended up with only a couple of nails left by the end of the day (not a good look). My second time using these nails was the complete opposite! I was really pleased with how they turned out, I chose a bright red set which looked more expensive then their £1 price tag. I cut them down and gave them a file after I had stuck them on and it made all the difference to their staying power. I know falsies are meant to transform your nails from short to long but I used them more for their non chip nail colour and so all my nails were roughly the same size.
 
I will definitely be getting a stash of these for the weekends, but I am on the look out for other great false nails too!
Sxxx

Comments