TRENDING on the highstreet: ASOS brogues

These are not mine, but I am wishing that they were. I got my boyfriend these for his birthday and I am totally in love with them! The colours a brown base with a red oxblood tinge, they have that sort of Dr Marten look to them just without the price tag. The soles rubber which is very practical and gives them a more casual edge and the blue tab at the back just sets the colour off that little bit more. They're the perfect shoe to team with rolled up jeans and a bright pair of socks. I thought I would add some of his other purchases as an outfit build, he wore the Lambretta tie with a burgundy suit, white shirt and the brogues for new year and it all went together really well. 
ASOS BROGUES £50
LAMBRETTA TIE £15
RAYBAN FOLDING WAYFARERS £125
 
I am definitely thinking of investing in some manly brogues to wear with rolled up jeans and socks, that way I wont be so jealous of these!
Sxxx
 
 

Comments