TRENDING on the highstreet: Products to create a messy bob

After recently having my hair cut short again I've wanted to create that messy bob that everybody is loving! After testing a list of products as long as my arm I have found two that work in harmony with each other and are right for me to create the look I want. Phew. Firstly Urban Fudge Texturising Spray for Raw Beach Hair, absolutely brilliant gives grit to my hair and works well using a hairdryer with or without the diffuser (also smells like coconuts, what more do you want!?) I'm also a big lover of their Iced Raspberry and Vanilla hairspray, that gives a firm hold and again makes your hair smell delicious but more about that another time. Next up is Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray, I use this even if I want straight hair just to give it some lift, I have a lot of hair so I'm always finding the weight of it makes it look pretty flat and lifeless! Its a non-greasy formulation that works invisibly to give height, texture and volume to hair, you can spray straight at the root or just all over to create tousled textured finish. For me this duo is perfect but its taken a lot of time (and pennies) to find it but I'm there finally!
 FUDGE URBAN TEXTURISING SPRAY FOR RAW BEACH HAIR £7.29
CHARLES WORTHINGTON VOLUME & BOUNCE TEXTURISING SPRAY £6.99
I also rub a small amount of Morrocon oil through it at the end to keep it all tamed and glossy!
What's your favourite products?
Sxxx

Comments