TRENDING on the highstreet: Bold bags

I'm a very monochrome sort of gal, I would say 75 percent of my wardrobe is black but I'm always trying to introduce colour into my wardrobe. For me, colour is a bit of grey, burgundy or navy but sometimes (especially in summer) it doesn't really scream the sunshine season. If this bag doesn't I don't know what does! Adding bright pops of colour with accessories seems the perfect balance for me and my relationship with colour. I got this in the Zara sale a couple of weeks ago, it was a bargain at £15. I'm trying to collate lots of inspiration with this idea in mind on my Pinterest account https://uk.pinterest.com/samdearlove/, go have a look! I have seen a similar bag styled with a Breton stripe tee and light washed mom jeans, and it looked so cool and casual.
 I'm really going to try and keep the momentum up with coloured accessories, I will keep you posted!
Sxxx

Comments